Status: Now hiring for this position—apply now!
Job Type: Full-time Position
Start Date: June 19, 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, MBA preferred
- Certification in project management preferred
- Experience scaling an organization
- Experience procuring different types of investor funding
- 10+ year experience; with 5+ years managing a team, preferably in a start-up
- Expertise in business models, planning, forecasting, analysis, market models, related metrics
Psyched Services is changing the world, one kid at a time! From assessment to intervention, Psyched Services partners with families and schools to help kids learn so they can do. We have been a trusted provider of services for families and schools across the state of California, but are now proudly extending our reach to other states! We value a growth mindset, combined with a tenacious spirit. This full-time role is perfect for you if you enjoy performing a variety of tasks and you’re psyched to collaborate with a team of outstanding professionals!
The Director of Finance and Operations reports to the CEO and is responsible for the development and implementation of the organization’s financial, operational and human resources strategy, as well as the day-to-day management of Finance, Operations and Human Resources. The Director will be responsible for the financial health of the organization, scaling the business, improving efficiency, setting budgets, implementing policies, leading a team, identifying new business and investment opportunities, and monitoring the progress of various projects and programs.
- Play a key role in the company’s short and long-term strategic planning and risk management efforts, ensuring that the company is well-positioned for long-term growth and stability.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the organizations financial, operational and human resources strategy.
- Manage the company’s budget by forecasting expenses and revenues.
- Supervise and audit the tax activities of the company.
- Develop accounting policies and implementation.
- Manage the due diligence and financial planning required to attract investors and make investments that will have the greatest impact.
- Maintain operational cadence for the business, including OKRs, annual planning & more.
- Develop a portfolio of form contracts that reflect the unique needs of the business and manage legal matters in collaboration with our company’s attorney.
- Motivate and lead our management team and personnel; set goals, attract, recruit and retain team members; support the termination & discipline process, provide mentoring and foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Collaborates with PEO and oversees programs related to employee benefits and other incentive programs.
- Attend regular 1:1 meetings with manager/supervisor.
- Attend performance review meetings.
- Attend staff and team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay Range: $175,000-$200,000
- Competitive pay with performance-based incentives of up to 20%
- Medical Health Insurance 100% covered
- Dental, Vision, Disability, FSA, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Flexible schedule, sick leave, PTO
- Remote work
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Fill out the form below to apply for this position: