Status: We are actively recruiting presenters for our learning platform, Learn.Do! Submit your resume along with a 60-90 second video showcasing your presentation skills and topic or course ideas.
Location: Wherever you call home!
Job Type: Independent Contractor
- Currently Licensed or Credentialed School Psychologist/Educational Psychologist
- Sparkling personality and top notch presentation skills to keep learners engaged
Psyched Services is changing the world, one kid at a time! From assessment to intervention, we partner with families and schools to help kids learn so they can do. We know firsthand just how much school psychologists have to juggle (busy is an understatement), so we developed our own learning platform, Learn.Do, to give school psychologists access to quality, on-demand training courses. We believe that two brains are always better than one, so our training courses are presented interview-style, featuring two co-presenters. If you’d like to showcase your talents as a presenter and subject matter expert, don’t miss this unique opportunity!
To apply, send us your resume, along with a 60-90 second video showcasing your presentation skills and topic or course ideas. If your presentation style is the right fit for our platform, we’ll work with you to develop the course material and record the training sessions for our on-demand learning platform.
- Contribute to Learn.Do content and resource development
- Provide live and/or pre-recorded interview style trainings for our learning platform, Learn.Do
- Create promotional material (short video clips) for the Learn.Do platform
- Opportunities to present at professional conferences on behalf of Psyched Services
Pay Range per Project: $150 - $1,500, based on the scope of work
Fill out the form below to apply for this position: