Status: Now hiring for this position—apply now!
Location: San Francisco Bay Area.
Job Type: Full-time Position.
- Must have your PPS certification
- Located in SF Bay Area
- Travel to surrounding counties required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Licensed Educational Psychologist/Licensed Psychologist a plus
Psyched Services is changing the world, one kid at a time! From assessment to intervention, Psyched Services partners with families and schools to help kids learn so they can do. We primarily serve the San Francisco Bay Area. However, we also serve other counties throughout the state of California. We value a growth mindset, combined with a collaborative, tenacious spirit. If you’re looking to join a team of like-minded professionals who support each other’s growth, we would be psyched to have you!
The Local School Psychologist position is a flexible, full-time work opportunity that allows you to provide on-site services at different partner schools and to work the rest of your time from home. Our unique collaborative assessment model means that we, as a team of professionals, work together to deliver efficient, high-quality assessments that are research-based and strengths-focused. We take the time to listen carefully and explain thoroughly, making sure all parties involved understand the challenges the child faces, what support they need to overcome those challenges, and what steps parents, school professionals, and students themselves can take to ensure success.
- Provide direct assessment services during school hours
- Effectively communicate with school teams and parents
- Collaborate with your equally psyched team members
- Generate timely, high-quality evaluation reports
- Provide training to parents, teachers, and team members
- Provide counseling and consultation services
- Contribute to content and resource development
Salary Range: $85,000 - $105,000 per year
- Competitive pay with performance-based incentives of up to 15% of your monthly salary
- 401(k) with 3% match
- 100% employer paid medical, vision, dental insurance
- Flexible schedule, remote work, PTO
- Professional development reimbursement, plus opportunities to earn NASP-accredited CEUs from our own learning platform, Learn.Do
- Extensive training and support in dyslexia, XBASS, and new tests, like the FAM/FAR/FAW
- Opportunities to participate in research projects and present at professional conferences
- Employee Assistance Program
Fill out the form below to apply for this position: